|Administrative Support for SEMS|
|Date Posted:||21 April 2017|
Location: School of Engineering and Mechanical Sciences (SEMS), Mile End
Pay: £17.76 per hour
Start date: ASAP - please apply now
Duration: until July 2017
Hours: 0.5 FTE, (17.5 hours per week)
About The Role:
This post will support the development of the QMUL Teaching and Learning Model for the School of Engineering and Materials Science and enable the School to meet its commitment and milestones in this project.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
- To assist with completing templates for module amendments for Taught Programmes Board in February 2017.
- Check information and liaise with other staff as required.
- To provide administrative support in the production of a report with recommendations on the motivation and expectations by April 2017.
- Arrange and take notes of meetings related to the introduction of the model.
- To provide administrative support in a research project related to student motivation and expectations. This might involve looking for information and talking to staff and students
- General administrative support.
How To Apply:
To apply, please click on the “apply now” button and upload your most recent CV. To get your CV checked by one of our careers consultants, please call 0207 882 8533. QTemps is responsible for this vacancy. For an informal chat please email: email@example.com.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|