Welcome to QRecruit
from Queen Mary Careers & Enterprise Centre
||Financial Services Officer (Property)
||£13.25 per hour plus holiday pay
||20 April 2017
Recruitment has opened for a Financial Services Officer (Property) to work within our Finance and Planning department. This role is to start ASAP, working through till the end of August.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to the Deputy Financial Controller (Property) for providing an efficient and effective transaction processing service to the department, through the provision of high quality financial support.
The candidate’s duties will be:
- To provide a high level of customer service to customers needing to make payments for their accommodation and other charges.
- To answer all queries relating to customers accounts and deposit refunds
- To process allocations against customer accounts, and to reconcile these daily against banking using the Financial Systems as well as dealing with routine and general queries arising from such processing.
- To produce and dispatch student statements.
- To process all financial transactions and maintain accurate and up to date records and contribute to the provision of an effective and efficient finance function.
- To be aware of and comply with the University Financial Regulations, Procurement guidelines and Agresso processes and refer any non-compliance to the Financial Controller.
- To ensure both paper and electronic records are maintained in an orderly manner for audit purposes.
- Ensure the thorough matching of and assigning of invoices to purchase orders.
- Open and sort post on rota basis
- Assist with the management of mailboxes within Outlook
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience of working within a finance department and processing financial transactions
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet, Word Processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Must be numerate and literate to a good standard in order to address the financial and communication aspects of the role.
- The post holder must be well-organised, able to work mainly on their own initiative and demonstrate a high level of accuracy in their work.
- Customer orientated and personally committed to delivering a quality service
- Personable, with a responsible, professional and patient manner and a flexible approach to work.
- The ability to deal sympathetically with confidential information.
Working Monday to Friday, 9.00am till 5.00pm.
Rate of pay is £13.25 per hour plus holiday pay.
|If you would like to apply for this job then
please click on the button below.