|ICT Technician - 1st Line support intern - Hackney|
|Salary:||£20,020.00 (Pro Rata)|
|Date Posted:||19 May 2017|
|Vacancy Type:||Graduate Internship|
Levett Consultancy has a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic IT professional to join our 1st line technical services team. The role is based within one of their school sites in Hackney and their head offices in Ongar, Essex and may also require you to travel to customer sites in London and Essex providing technical support including installation and migration services. The ideal ICT Technician will have a passion for Microsoft technologies, with experience using Microsoft Systems including Active Directory (MS certification would be advantageous, although not essential).
Experience with Routers / Firewalls (Watchguard / D-Link / Fortinet), Backup software (Backup
Exec - Veeam). Anti-virus Software (Sophos - Symantec), Cloud systems (Office 365 / Google
Apps) and Interactive Board Technology (SMART / Promethean) would be beneficial.
This is a varied ICT support role working in a very rewarding environment that requires the building of strong relationships with customers. If you're an ICT Support Technician with broad technical and problem solving skills, have initiative, a great communicator with a proactive attitude and ultimately get a real buzz out of going the extra mile for customers, this is the role
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate at Interview:
● Knowledge of Levett Consultancy ethos and services
● Relevant experience of 1st line ICT support
● Working with others in a team environment
● Technical knowledge of Networking, Windows Server 2008 /2012, Active Directory Group Policy, Hyper-V, Windows 7 / 10 and Apple OSX
● Commitment to providing a high quality customer-focused service delivery
● Strong problem solving abilities. Excellent communication, documentation, customer handling and inter-personal skills
● Strong planning, organising and prioritising abilities. Target focused. Flexible to cope with change, be proactive and adapt quickly to a developing type of service delivery
● Flexibility and adaptability
The successful candidate will be joining Levett Consultancy ICT Technical services team, that specialises in providing ICT support services to the Education sector.
Hours of Work - 35 hours
Type of Employment - 6 month graduate internship
Starting Salary £20,020.00 (Pro Rata)
Location: East London
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|