|Graduate Junior Client Retentions Associate|
|Salary:||£25,000 per annum + bonus structure (OTE Year 1 £30k)|
|Date Posted:||22 November 2019|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a client retentions team at a Fintech company providing funding to small businesses across the UK. The company has strong financial backing and is now looking to recruit an additional person to support their rapid growth plans.
The role will be working as a junior client retentions associate.
· Assisting clients with their renewal funding, and generally ensuring that the process runs smoothly and efficiently.
· Gathering the relevant documents from the client and sending these across to underwriting to assess.
· Liaising with the underwriting team to prepare offers.
· Reverting to the client with the agreements and any outstanding points that need to be met prior to funding.
· Following up with past clients to see if they have any funding requirements at present.
· Generally developing and managing relationships with current and past clients
We are looking for a well-spoken (fluent in English), enthusiastic and motivated individual, who enjoys customer service.
Ideally a candidate with a University degree, with 6 months- 2 years of customer service experience.
Interested candidates should apply below with their CV. If you are successful, a member of the recruitment team will contact you via telephone to conduct the initial interview.Should you have any questions regarding any of our vacancies, please feel free to call us on 0207 863 6070
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|